Goat cheese, figs and chorizo toast with rosemary
This goat cheese, figs and chorizo toast with rosemary recipe on our new Bon MatinTM La mie de l’artisanTM sunflower seed bread is a staple for lunch time!
- 4 slices Bon MatinTM La mie de l’artisanTM sunflower seed bread
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup creamy goat cheese
- 1 chorizo sausage cut into small slices
- 4 fresh figs cut into quarters
- 2 sprigs of chopped rosemary
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- 2. In a frying pan, grill chorizo sausages in half of the olive oil. Add the figs, cook for 2 minutes and set aside.
- 3. Brush bread slices with remaining olive oil and grill in the oven for 15 minutes on a baking sheet.
- 4. Spread goat cheese on each slice of bread with goat cheese and top with the chorizo sausages and figs mixture. Add a sprig of rosemary and serve.